any cartridges you want made

the title says it people but please remember I am using the best of componenets like what you find in top notch carts for example the 25 gram someone says they r £60 pound a slab I say 180 per 1000 a saving of 60 pound a thousand if you have got that kind of money to throw away what can anybody say to you and that will be in pure fibre no discs and a decent order to put on the machine any thing you fancy let me know pm or email is best thanks george

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi silver no steel at the moment but thanks for asking just trying at the moment to get 12 20 and 28 in lead plastic and fibre kicked into touch I have some cheddite 3 inch cases if you want some with cx 2000 primers 1900 to the box 64 pounds per 1000 plus post if that's any good to you thanks for your interest george

Hi George I was just curious.

No I'm not the uk distributer for Cheddite cartridges as Malmo guns are http://www.malmoguns.com/Welcome.html . The reson I have the Cheddite logo on my signature is I've been using this brand for about 2 years now and have never had any problems with them, they have served me very well indeed. Plus I have an arrangement with Malmo guns on promoting the Cheddite brand. Like with all cartridges some like them some don't but the Cheddite Mach 3 FSH is an awesome hard hitting cartridge which works for me be it ESP, Skeet or DTL

Will :)

cant say you are right or wrong too much on the market some times hard to get in and no matter what you have somebody wants different this thread started over what I thought people paying too much 60 for a slab of 25 gram that's 240 per 1000 for 25 gram I think people just have too much money we say that's taking your eyes out and doing some thing nasty in the sockets crazy prices thanks George the lads at malmo know of me

Guest cookoff013

£60 for a slab of your favourite game cartridges which may last you all season is not a lot compared to the cost of a days game shooting.

Especially if that is what you are used to shooting and are available at your local gun shop, who without their local customers may close down.

i dont get your point?

its business, George makes and sells shells, the "local" gun shop just sells shells, that have been manufactured around england or imported the shells for sale.

My point was on Gorges first post on this thread was that he would sell you a 1000 28gm for £180,00 so why do people pay £240 for a 1000 25gm and "throw away £60".

Possible because, the type of gun they are being used in a light side-by-side and, they only require one or two slabs per season so £15 or £30 per season is only the price of half or one bird - i.e not a lot compared with the cost of game shooting plus you are supporting a local shop
(assuming his are not forsale in the same shop).

Edited by rbrowning2

My point was on Gorges first post on this thread was that he would sell you a 1000 28gm for £180,00 so why do people pay £240 for a 1000 25gm and "throw away £60".

Possible because, the type of gun they are being used in a light side-by-side and, they only require one or two slabs per season so £15 or £30 per season is only the price of half or one bird - i.e not a lot compared with the cost of game shooting plus you are supporting a local shop

(assuming his are not forsale in the same shop).

His prices make a difference if you shoot a few thousand game cartridges each season plus a few thousand at pigeons.

If I only fired 250 shots at game a year I would happily pay £100 for a slab as it's such a small amount of cartridges

His prices make a difference if you shoot a few thousand game cartridges each season plus a few thousand at pigeons.

If I only fired 250 shots at game a year I would happily pay £100 for a slab as it's such a small amount of cartridges

dodeer agree but in doing so being both manufacture and retailer, is he upsetting many years of business as normal?

The manufacturers manufactured and then supplies the shops (retailer) around the country who sell to you and me the consumer. By cutting out the retailer (which is what his game is I was told today) he is able to sell cheaper but is that good or bad for UK shooting? Will or can the other manufactures or importers reduce their prices or will more gun shops close which may be good if you live near Durham but not so good if you are in cornwall say.

Only time will tell I guess but I got a hostile response and talking to when in my local gun shop today I asked if they stock propercartridges nearly got thrown out :lol: so I guess they must be reading this forum :lol: so for just waking them up I guess that is good :)

hold on merry men I am offering my carts to some gunshops free stock and if nessassary will start a new thread to do it so how can I be cutting out some gunshops take now pay latter when you have sold them best to have them out there instead of factory floor made and going no where I will be the first to admit I cant do every thing but remember chaps on the heavy end of reloading carts you people are cutting out your gunshop coz you r probably loading half bat of what they would realy cost its the way things are going chaps if any body wants just about anything where do they go on the internet and makers r supplying direct to jo public

to me what George is doing is a great thing,

how sick am I that the prices of cartridges are going up, the reason is because lead is going up but when lead falls the prices go up, these manufacturers are taking the wee wee,

I don't care what carts I use as long as they are not smaller than 7 1/2,s and now with George,s help I can by a larger diameter shot for a cheaper price,

do the shops like it ? well I really don't care what they think,, whats up with them arnt they making enough money from us,, I was told ,where I get my carts from after asking "why are cartridges so dear "

their reply was " there is not much markup on cartridges so that's the lowest we can sell them for " well George has proved that's a load of tosh,,,

good on him for taking steps to make cartridges for the likes of me and other people for a vastly reduced price and certainly NO reduction in performance,

good on you mate,,and thanks for dropping my carts (1,000) off today

a very happy customer,

will have another order next week

atb Evo

hold on merry men I am offering my carts to some gunshops free stock and if nessassary will start a new thread to do it so how can I be cutting out some gunshops take now pay latter when you have sold them best to have them out there instead of factory floor made and going no where I will be the first to admit I cant do every thing but remember chaps on the heavy end of reloading carts you people are cutting out your gunshop coz you r probably loading half bat of what they would realy cost its the way things are going chaps if any body wants just about anything where do they go on the internet and makers r supplying direct to jo public

yep, I did not say a wake up call was not overdue we may all then enjoy lower prices. But I think current manufactures/importers only sell to the trade and not end user like you are, but perhaps they should do? But a change like that is unsettling for a gun shop.

Such is the power of the internet does a local shop now exist? one click and we can see the price of an item worldwide I am waiting for the day the cartridge has made in china on it :lol: