Information required.

owo1-man

I've own my main beretta since 1991 it has had 100,000s cartridges through it it's still serviceable and after a change of hinge pins and u bolt tight, no other work need do that with your choices the maintenance bill will be a lot higher I paid £650 for it back then could sell it tomorrow for 950.

Nest of viper's come to mind, upgrading because it's got nice "wood" cannot cut it for myself, do you think the pigeon/clay notices this when it falls out of the sky ?, gauge,lop,barrel length all do it for me, remember when Skoda were deemed only of value when the tank was full!! Look at them now.

Time move's on but not for some it would seem, sorry I even asked.

Last input on this, goodnight and god bless.

Why ask the question the as you obviously know far more "just getting into clays" than those who have been regular shooters for years and years....

Time moves on, indeed it does. Shotguns are nothing like cars, more like spanners buy a good spanner and it will last you for life, buy a bad one and you ruin your nuts.....

Bought some sort of Japanese spanner today by the name of Miroku, it's a big one at 30" and has loads of other bits by someone called Teague, not sure if it will fit into the spanner box but it's very well engineered as required so it's bound to get lots of use when servicing the Clay/Pigeon autorama machine, hope there's not any squirrels out there as they will have their nuts ruined by a truly awesome spanner.

Many thanks for advice and guidance Scully and at times biased pinions from many others.

Bought some sort of Japanese spanner today by the name of Miroku, it's a big one at 30" and has loads of other bits by someone called Teague, not sure if it will fit into the spanner box but it's very well engineered as required so it's bound to get lots of use when servicing the Clay/Pigeon autorama machine, hope there's not any squirrels out there as they will have their nuts ruined by a truly awesome spanner.

Many thanks for advice and guidance Scully and at times biased pinions from many others.

There you go everybody is happy, after 100,000 shells its worth getting a precursory look over by a gun smith just incase you got a bad one....

Everyone including me will be happy if HWMBO is kept away from next months bank statement, 100k shells should see me in the land of the hereafter at my age let alone in the Gunsmiths for a service, that will be taken by the local parson.

ER they all only cost £100 new or £50 used (don't you dare let the cat out the bag!)