Three shot bolt action .410?

ack-ack

I have a Norica 3 shot bolt action bought for my youngest girl. She's had a go at single clays with it ok and I've had a bash at on report doubles with it too, just for the crack. If you can get over not flinching when the bolt comes back a few mm from your eyes it's ok but it's only for fun now and again.

Yes webley did a 3 shot as did BSA , I have a Norica bolt action 3 shot , in reality they are all only useful as a single shot at a moving target !

I saw a single shot webley up the woolgrowers this morning. Brought back many happy memories of a pals farm in the pre-kays catalogue days. I had a much steadier hand then.

Trouble with the Bretton gauchers is there is little or no choke in the barrel , so not very effective at anything but close range as the patterns are just too open.

I cut the choke off mine and if anything it throws a better pattern now, not a huge difference though but I don't even try to stretch its range. I've been using #9 shot recently, it works well at knocking squirrels out of trees. I reckon they're inside 15-20 yards though. The pattern with 9's is pretty good for my fourten at these ranges.