Bagara seat small modification

Ourlad

Got a Bagara seat off forum last year and have found its best seat I have used in twenty years or more, only problem I find with it is pushing pins in to extend and close legs some days find it nearly impossible (any one else find it difficult) so as I have to behave at moment due to new hip, went and sat in workshop and had a play, finally got a 14mm drill and countersunk all holes on legs what a difference , hope this helps anyone who has same problem why its not done in factory I dont know. By the way good to read about everyones outinbgs at moment as Im confined to barracks for another month at least might just get a go on some late stubble up here in Cumbria

Ourlad

Good luck with the convalescence, get the next hip done in the Winter, you won't miss as much. :good:

There have been times when I have had the same problem as you, but I use the end of a wooden decoy peg to push the pin in.

I will see if I have a 14mm drill anywhere, sounds like a good idea.

Excellent tip. A problem i have found is that the seat is as hard as nails after a couple of hours, so i got some 3" foam and a bit of camo and made a round cushion and sewed it to the original bit of cushion, so with the Velcro it just goes on and off as required. Very comfy.