Pulsar N750 second one to break

ian g

Anyone else have problems with these scopes the first one I had was on a 30 06 and stopped focusing after a few shots so sent that back and the replacement less than a year old has just broke again using it on a 22 hornet screen went black had to tap it to get it to come back on then it's very blurred an carnt see past 45 yards

I've had exactly the same thing happen to my n550 this week, fire a shot then blank screen, give it a tap and it comes back very faint and dark. Tap it some more and it comes back ok, this has happened several times know so started looking into it and it seems to be something to do with the resonance/sound off the moderator affecting the electrics ?? The fix is having the firmware updated whatever that is? I got this info off the net so not totally convinced, sounds more like something loose inside to me? I'll be contacting the supplier this week to sort it out, mine is on a 223 by the way.