cartridges need help to choose

Shoot whatever your comfortable with, that way if you miss you won't start blaming the cartridge.

One less thing to worry about, when you find one you like, buy as many as you can afford so to have a stock and won't need to look for another if your dealer has none when needed.

Figgy

• 2 weeks later...

I personally use gamebore clear pigeon and have done for years, the only time I used different was clear pigeon steel when I needed hawk food. Whatever one you choose stick to it to build confidence in them otherwise every time you have a bad day you will blame cartridges and keep changing.chances are it will mostly be you at fault not them!.

GAMEBORE for me 32g no 6 although you can get away with lighter loads and smaller shot size.

Get the bird in the middle of the pattern and it will be dead... :-)

As for Bubba's comment about spelling - not everyone if good at spelling but what puts people off posting and joining in are people like you who feel it is there duty to correct people in a non-constructive way.

If you can not say anything constructive then keep it too yourself.

+1 on both points.

johnnie