A walk around with the cz

fruity

Hi all

Had a couple of hour walk around last night with the cz but havent had time to put them up, i did ask a young lad who is the process of applying for his fac if he wanted to come along as he keeps asking everytime i see him, yes i would love to the reply he gave, went to pick him up 7 miles out my way, his mum came out to the truck and said he,d gone to the pub instead so off i went on my own :)

A nice little bag of rabbits all gutted skined and in the freezer now :) all shot between 50-70 metres

Theres a jay on the picture which as a rule i dont usually touch but he was persistent kept coming back and landing on a tree stump around 40 metres away , this happened 3 times and i couldnt resist anymore and added it to the bag

Cheers fruity :good:

post-48582-0-77361400-1406494176_thumb.jpg

Edited by fruity

Nice bag but you said last night - when was the photo taken, looks pretty light! I don't normally finish until about midnight (and that's before skinning the damn things :))

Sat night around 20.45 the photo was taken on my phone, it was still pretty light because the flash didn't go off on my phone, then took them home to prepare :)

Alcohol more important than his FAC, no more invites is my view plus no manners either whats wrong with a text to let you know he can't make it.Good shooting by the way,I have a cz varmint brilliant tools.

No invites are off now

Brilliant guns I always seams to pick that up before any of my guns :)