My new cocker

Charlie_79

picked up my little cocker spaniel on Friday, she has slight conjunctivitis but I have taken her to the vet and the is now on medication and on the mend !, she is full of energy and loves attention.

can't wait to start training her in about 6 months time hopefully she will be a relatively easy dog to train (it never works that way)

her name is Bramble

post-67574-0-99594600-1406571926_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

just a little update, bramble is now looking a lot healthier :) , she has put on loads of weight in the last few weeks and now has even more energy, its incredibly rewarding seeing the vast improvement in her health.

I have started some simple sit training with her and she is doing very well (when I can keep her concentrating)

just thought I would show you a picture of her recently while I was preparing some pigeons for the oven

many thanks Charlie

post-67574-0-40109000-1408638823_thumb.jpg

All his toes were totally white three weeks ago! :lol:

Out of my 8 pups two had nicknames of fronts paws and back paws, front paws had white front feet and back paws had white back feet, all the white feet markings had disappeared by the time they were a few months old!

Out of my 8 pups two had nicknames of fronts paws and back paws, front paws had white front feet and back paws had white back feet, all the white feet markings had disappeared by the time they were a few months old!

This one had white feet 21 days ago. There's not a sign of white on them now. :lol:

As the OP says, maybe a bad camera angle? That would suggest they are still white? ???

Nice pup anyway and good to see it's full of beans now.

Edited by Bazooka

Entirely possible, Bazooka, honestly!!

I believes you! :lol: but they are two very very white front feet in the first pic and the camera angle cant make them completely brown. Anyway, I was just curious and happy to see the pups eyes were nice and clear looking after it's infection cleared. :good: