late call for trip out

evo

well was sitting in last night when the phone rang and it was my bud asking if I fancied an hour out on the rabbits,you can guess what I said,anyway after getting permission from the other half off we went.

arrived at the golf coarse for around 9pm and after a short walk spotted a few but they seemed very skittish as we have been hitting this place hard of late to get the numbers down,

we decided to split up and walk up each side of the fairways to give us a better chance but they certainly seemed to know we where about,

we only ended up with 2 and it was very hard work to get those as conditions where totally against us what with no wind at all and cloudy above making the coarse brighter than usual,

still I enjoyed the company and had a cracking couple of hours out even if most of it was spent watching rabbits at distance and badgers playing about,it made it worth while in the end, better than staying at home bored

backgardenandshootingrabbits009_zps53d8e

atb Evo

the one on the right is anorexic :lol::lol::lol:

I,d gutted that one john, the one on the left had been shot on our way back so had not been gutted,

nice to see ya back on

have you changed ya name to little john yet :lol::lol: :lol:

catch ya soon kid