New Permission this morning.

eccles

This morning i was replying to a PM of Hoggyreels Peter when phone rang.

Hello is that Terry The crow shooter said yes why. Had your number of a farm friend of ours saying you good at crows.

Could hear a welsh accent so spoke back in welsh. Won't write in in welsh or you won't be any wiser. :lol:

He said where his farm was its a area that iv'e just picked up a few farms, its just outside of my area. Know there are lots of crows that way as iv'e seen them when iv'e driven past. :yes: He said he had reseeded a field and lots of crows on it this morning. Didn't fancy going but decided that i would get of my butt and show willing. :lol: Told him i'd chuck in the gun and pop up,said great i'll wait in yards. Took me about 15 mins to drive to the farm 1 of 2 so he told me later.

Turned into the lane field on my left not a bloody crow in sight. :sad1: Met him in yard he said thanks for coming,i said where are these crows.

Replied there where at least a dozen here this morning :lol: Anyway had a chat said don't think i'll get any but set up and chucked out a few decoys.

Only seen 8 flying over in 2 hours but 6 made the mistake of getting to close,folded to the trust carts.

He came back with his wife as i packed up seen the dead thanked me told him next time ring when they are here in numbers.Told me to give his son a ring to show me all of their land that i could shoot over. :)

I went for a spin down the main road few farms had grass cut on the otherside, blinking hundreds of crows now i know where they where. :sad1:

Will try to get them farms next,or get this farmer to do it for meeee :yes: Looks like a cracking fox area atb Terry

well done mate keep them perms coming

Cheers Andy how's things bud hope you ok . atb Terry

Well done pal, always a result to gain a perm

Cheers Bud I will grab any new perm that have crows on it. atb terry

Forgot to say he said there where some pigeon on his fields,3 blinking doves thats all i seen :lol: