RIP MK3

bruno22rf

After my MK3 started getting a bit heavy for me I decided to sell her on to a new home. Asking £450 (gun was virtually mint) the price was at least £100 less than any other MK3 for sale and, despite her being a left hooker, I expected a fast sale. To my surprise only 2 enquiries arose from my ads. and with the first guy dithering then not contacting me the gun finally sold for a lowly £350 to a buyer who simply wanted to strip her for parts :cry1: What a crying shame for such a superb piece of engineering-gonna miss her.

Hi

I'm on number 119 after I bought a gun yesterday and won one in a raffle!! :yes:

EDIT- Forgot to say, it's an Air Arms SE90 :good:

I paid £165 for this beauty, I was after one just before christmas but was beaten to it- that one was £250 :o

AASE90d_zps88f2f060.jpg

AASE90c_zps0e5e4041.jpg

This was the one I won!! Trigon (Never heard of them!) It's a solid little gun that needs a bit of a debur here and there but will be OK I reckon!! It has a resettable trigger and some power in the mainspring when cocking!! (Not tried it yet!)..

Trigon1_zpsbf538c40.jpg

Cheers, John :)

Edited by johnbaz

After my MK3 started getting a bit heavy for me I decided to sell her on to a new home. Asking £450 (gun was virtually mint) the price was at least £100 less than any other MK3 for sale and, despite her being a left hooker, I expected a fast sale. To my surprise only 2 enquiries arose from my ads. and with the first guy dithering then not contacting me the gun finally sold for a lowly £350 to a buyer who simply wanted to strip her for parts :cry1: What a crying shame for such a superb piece of engineering-gonna miss her.

You have her away for that price bud.