Looking for crows

eccles

Nothing much to do this morning decided to go for a spin to 1 of my areas looking to see any crows about.

Drove to 1 of our cousins farms parked up and had a stroll about. First grass field with about a 100 crows :) Quite a few crossing my mates next door barley field . Over the hedge of the grass field ,small field of stubble another 100 or so. Fired my starting pistol all took off with more coming from the barley field that i did not see. Loads took off from the river by side of stubble field, watched for a while crows landing in the 2 fields again and heading for river for a drink.

Spotted a nice flight path might have a bash in the morning.

Had a cuppa with cousin he said lots of foxes about,still a good few rabbits about even though the mixy had been.

Crossed of the main road to another mates fields blinking hundreds flying about ,these also crossing over mates other corn field which myself and Bullet Boy shot last year. Now not sure where to set up,watch these for a while and they where flying towards the river to.

Drove 3 miles to another of my permissions,as i neared the farm blinking hundreds and hundreds flying about. 2 small fields of corn 1 small barley field.

Watched these for a while as well , no real flight path and only 1 small flattened area on 1 of the corn fields.

Farmer came along and said they have been about but not doing much damage yet ,and said going to cut 1 of the corn fields in the next 8 to 10 days :yahoo:

Told him i'd have a go Tuesday morning,but would call on way home Monday to check after i'd been to other farm.