Sealand

Ricko

They must have filled the traps then !

They are mostly full, just don't work, or the clay comes at you in 10 different pieces lol. They they use up all your tokens, to far go go back the shop for another, you need to be rich to go Into that shop anyway!! I stopped going better places to spend your dosh.

They are mostly full, just don't work, or the clay comes at you in 10 different pieces lol. They they use up all your tokens, to far go go back the shop for another, you need to be rich to go Into that shop anyway!! I stopped going better places to spend your dosh.

And yet ... Myself and the wife have been there plenty of times. Never had problems with empty traps, never had problems with traps not working, rarely get broken clays. You get (I think) 28 clays for your fee, so that allows for 10% failed clays anyway.

The shop is entirely reasonable for cartridge prices (last lot of clay carts I had from there were £155 per thou, Eley firsts fibre 28g), last slab of 410 (eley 2.5 inch) were £51.

Most scary thing is letting the wife loose in the shop, she goes into "Ooh, shiny" mode ! But that's in most shops anyway, not just gun shops !

And yet ... Myself and the wife have been there plenty of times. Never had problems with empty traps, never had problems with traps not working, rarely get broken clays. You get (I think) 28 clays for your fee, so that allows for 10% failed clays anyway.

The shop is entirely reasonable for cartridge prices (last lot of clay carts I had from there were £155 per thou, Eley firsts fibre 28g), last slab of 410 (eley 2.5 inch) were £51.

Most scary thing is letting the wife loose in the shop, she goes into "Ooh, shiny" mode ! But that's in most shops anyway, not just gun shops !

Iv not been for a couple of years, maybe they have improved things since.... I'll just go to puddington if I fancy a few clays.

Lol i was thinking wow sealand you no the place just of the coast built for the war etc. Ill get my coat

I think that you may be getting confused with what was an airbase situated next door (almost). The ground is actually named North Wales Shooting School, the area is known as Sealand. Oh, and you will not need a coat, it is quite warm up here at the moment.