Hello from Hertfordshire

johnf1966

Hi everyone,

New to this forum. Both my daughter and I are new members of LVSA in Hertford. Have been airgunning there for a while on Saturdays and now my 14 year old daughter has been bitten by the bug for shooting clays. Looks a great forum for information so hope to be able to contribute at some stage.

I'm originally from Ireland and have always loved to shoot and try and get back most years for a few duck and pheasant as my father-in-law and brother-in-laws are all farmers, so have plenty of land to roam about on. Daughter had her first rough shoot experience with us last year, but she loves doing the "young shots" days at LVSA, she has got 2 this month to go to.

best regards

John F

P.S. cant see a "for sale" or "wanted" section for "general stuff" but I am looking for a XS vest for my daughter, no point in buying new as she is still growing fast so was hoping to get her one secondhand for the time being. Must be in good condition no rips etc...

thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

New to this forum. Both my daughter and I are new members of LVSA in Hertford. Have been airgunning there for a while on Saturdays and now my 14 year old daughter has been bitten by the bug for shooting clays. Looks a great forum for information so hope to be able to contribute at some stage.

I'm originally from Ireland and have always loved to shoot and try and get back most years for a few duck and pheasant as my father-in-law and brother-in-laws are all farmers, so have plenty of land to roam about on. Daughter had her first rough shoot experience with us last year, but she loves doing the "young shots" days at LVSA, she has got 2 this month to go to.

best regards

John F

P.S. cant see a "for sale" or "wanted" section for "general stuff" but I am looking for a XS vest for my daughter, no point in buying new as she is still growing fast so was hoping to get her one secondhand for the time being. Must be in good condition no rips etc...

thanks in advance.

Hi John

You might want to look at the two BASC Young shots day coming up, more than just shooting.

The first is at The Essex Shooting School Thornwood Common between Harlow and Epping on the 6th August, the second will be held at the A1 Shooting Ground at Borehamwood on the 11th of August.

You can find out more on the BASC website or look on Pigeon Watch, Fantastic Young Shots Day (posted by me)

Welcome to Pigeon Watch.

Edited by bakerboy

Thanks Terry,

We met the last time on the young shots day at LVSA and you were telling me about this forum, finally got around to signing up.

Hope you are keeping well and hope to see you again, I will be at LVSA for the 5th and 26th as Alex is running their young shots day on thoses dates.

regards

John

Edited by johnf1966

Thanks Terry,

We met the last time on the young shots day at LVSA and you were telling me about this forum, finally got around to signing up.

Hope you are keeping well and hope to see you again, I will be at LVSA for the 5th and 26th as Alex is running their young shots day on thoses dates.

regards

John

Good to have you on board.