Whats happening at South Worcester

oldfarmer

Hi Everyone,

2014 has been a pretty hectic year so far so I apologise for not being too active on the forum. Just a quick note to let you know what we are up to this year.

We are open every other Sunday for practice - 64 birds over 8 stands with 4 'Super Sporting' stands (3 traps) plus DTL and at the moment a mini compact pool shoot.

Open every Wednesday with everything on. This usually means around 21 stands plus a 5 stand compact layout and DTL. This includes the use of the 6 easy stands in the tuition field as long as they are not in full use by my instructors.

We don't have everything running on Fridays - we have around 16 stands including the tuition filed plus the 5 stand compact and DTL.

As many of you know we have some pretty impressive towers and as long as we are not coaching on them they are available for practice before the session starts. I'm afraid that my instructors take priority but there are 7 traps up in the air so plenty of choice.

We are planning to hold an open compact competition on Friday October 10th - so put it in your diary now and keep an eye open for details as soon as we have finalised them - in the mean time come and practice.

All the best

John

info@swsg.co.uk - ww.swsg.co.uk