Talk to me about a Webley Raider 2 shot

JABB

one of my shooting bud,s has got the raider 2 shot in .22 . nice little rifle and very easy to tune and adjust the power to make sure your within the law, its quite accurate and certainly puts the bunnies in the bag,

the only downside we found with it was the 2 shot mag is a bit fiddly when shooting in the dark , in daylight it was no problem at all, the one he has is a cracking little rifle and solid also,

if there was one thing I would change about it then it would be the fill adapter, I cant stand those push in and hope it seals probes,but for hunting the rifle certainly does the job

hope this helps but I,m sure a few will be on to give you some more personal info,

atb Evo

Thanks.

I am thinking of selling on the HW77K and was looking at a PCP. This has come up at around £160, gun and scope. No pump or bottle so I will need to buy.

I presume it would match the HW77k?

certainly would, but MY personal preference is the raider over a springer without a doubt

atbEvo