Group order for powder

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cookoff013

Thanks for the heads up on that. I went there this morning expecting to by some A1 powder and left with none due to the price of it. The guy wanted £40 per tub which is more than twice the price. So I left the shop with nothing.

Rip of Britain !!

holy moley !

was it the A1 that had been made with platinum?

Thanks for the heads up on that. I went there this morning expecting to by some A1 powder and left with none due to the price of it. The guy wanted £40 per tub which is more than twice the price. So I left the shop with nothing.

Rip of Britain !!

Thats a lot! :sad1:

When he were reliable few yeas back,i used to buy A1 from Peter Lawman in Northampton for £17 a tub.

Try George at Proper Cartridges all powder £30 per Kg he might be passing your way he travels up and down the country if he is not your way he regularly passes me you could collect from Grantham

Deershooter

Thats all well and good if his powders are any good for what you are loading.

Thats all well and good if his powders are any good for what you are loading.

hi mat and all at this moment I have in bulk to sell a powder that has been through my ballistic gear and can give you print offs for 32 gram lead 1.47 grams will give you 409 meters at 2.5 from the mussel of the test gun at 605 bar also it will do 30 gram at 1.35 to 395 at 2.5 and 580 bar another powder is good for 34 gram through to 52 gram all lead shot please phone 07714 323 909 if interested thanks george

hi mat and all at this moment I have in bulk to sell a powder that has been through my ballistic gear and can give you print offs for 32 gram lead 1.47 grams will give you 409 meters at 2.5 from the mussel of the test gun at 605 bar also it will do 30 gram at 1.35 to 395 at 2.5 and 580 bar another powder is good for 34 gram through to 52 gram all lead shot please phone 07714 323 909 if interested thanks george

Get back to me when you stock powder that has proofed data for steel or non toxic loads

I use Tecna-n in a 28 gram steel load with good results, George is your man for powders, you won't beat his prices, was shooting pigeons with George on Sunday and he was showing me what his fast cartridges can do, seen some of the highest pigeons I have seen shot with his 32 gram loads, good to meet him and spent some time shooting with him, Jim.

Defiantly 1/2 kg tubs. I asked why they were double the price and the guy said you don't have to pay postage and he has to pay postage to get them delivered to the shop ?????

The price is so dear because they use the official Vectan 1/2kg containers rather than decanting it from a 20kg drum into smaller containers. Apparently that's the only way Lyalvale intend to supply dealers as of next year, making reloading unviable.