revo k200 o/u

lampingman

Only seen and handled one Revo and I thought it was poorly made! Cut out in the stock for the safety was about 5mm to big in the stock and left a gap, took fore end off and it looked basic machining etc, I know they are built to a price but rfd was looking at possibly stocking them, decided against it after seeing it.

Only my opinion, personally I'd get a 2nd hand Lincoln or Silma, but that's just me!

Only seen and handled one Revo and I thought it was poorly made! Cut out in the stock for the safety was about 5mm to big in the stock and left a gap, took fore end off and it looked basic machining etc, I know they are built to a price but rfd was looking at possibly stocking them, decided against it after seeing it.

Only my opinion, personally I'd get a 2nd hand Lincoln or Silma, but that's just me!

+1 for the silma.

alot of gun for the money....

definately nothing wrong with their semi autos! ive used one and it worked very well and seemed very good value for money.

havent had much to do with their over and unders, but from what i have seen of them, my opinion would be that money could be better spent elsewhere on something that should last a little longer and was a little better made. the biggest differences in quality aren't seen by the general user in most cases, its whoever takes them apart and services/cleans them that will notice it.

a wise man once told me that its easy to tell when your working on a cheap gun, as you end up with cut fingers.

from first hand experience, i have found that statement to be completely correct.

im sure for the less serious shooter that revo's over and under would be more than adequate, i fear though that for more persistent use, it may not provide such good service.

just my opinion though.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a K200 last year and haven't had much chance to use it, but the handful of times i have it shoots fine and the build quality/finish is good(but no where near as good as my Silver Pigeon) not had any problems with it.

I am very please with it especially for the price.

I have been using a Revo Field pump action for my last 3 sessions on clays. Seems to work quiet well once you get used to cycling it after every shot. I hit as many clays as with anything else I have tried. As for the build quality - it seems a bargain for £250 but no idea if it will last. I am sure it's not a "gun for life" but then there is very little to go wrong inside that can't be fixed. Assuming parts remain available.....

To update my above comment

ITS BROKEN ALREADY ! 4th TIME OUT

Sadly part of the plastic trigger assembly moulding disintegrated for no apparent reason. Well perhaps the reason is very apparent - not strongly made. So now I will find out how the 1 year warranty stacks up...

hopeful they will fix it or replace with a new gun let us know how you get on with the warranty like i said i going to get the k200 by end of September