BRITISH SHOOTING SHOW. FEB 2015

steve_b_wales

I am thinking of organising a mini bus (10-14 seater) to the above show. Pick up would be in the Rhondda Cynon Taff area (possibly Nant Garw) for those who know it. If I can get enough names/interest, I will make enquiries as to price etc. Advance ticket prices are £17.00.

The show is excellent. I went there two years ago.

Let me know if you would like to join me.

Steve.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 5 names, including myself, so far. I need quite a few more to make booking the mini bus cheaper per head. For example, I have had a quote this morning for a 16 seater executive mini bus for £250, which works out at just under £16.00 per person if all seats are taken. I am trying to get a quote for an 8-10 seater as well.

Please let me know if you would like to join me and the others on an excellent day out.

Steve.

Might get a few from my area I'll ask around would pickup from the Ebbw, Tredegar ,Brynmawr area be a possibility?

No, sorry,because that would increase the hire charge of the mini bus. The company I hope to deal with is local, so that reduces costs. This is why I mentioned in my first post about having one meeting point down in Treforrest. If you could arrange to get there though, you would be most welcome to travel in the bus.

Let me know.

Steve. :good:

Treforrest!! not sure about that heard they'll eat your head down there, but seriously I'll let you know could be 3 or 4 from my area and remember the old valley saying, red sky at night your cars alight.

:lol: It's not that bad, although I do live 10 miles from there. The meeting place will be in the McDonalds car park. You can leave your vehicle just outside the car park, on the main road where it will be safe.

Hope you can make it. :good:

• 3 weeks later...

Steve got three interested my side but need to know what day 13th 14th or 15th hope you browned all your pink bits

I'm going to book it for the Saturday 14th. Thanks for getting people interested in joining us. Hopefully, with a few more names, I can go ahead and get prices and book the mini bus.

I would need payment for the bus in advance, which would be non returnable, but if someone else took the seat, then a refund would be given. I can also buy advance tickets to the show.

I will give you more details as and when I get them.

Steve. :good:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Steve

If you organise a few people it would be great to arrange a time tower for a coffee and a burger.

Be nice to put some gaces to names.

I'd be up for ot if anyone fancies it.

Well I will be coming up anyway, and will probably have a few PW members traveling with me. Hopefully, I can get a bus sorted out, but it doesn't look too good at the moment. Whatever happens, I'm sure we can arrange a PW meet up. :good: