Solway duck call

Ash it's em

Looks like some more hard earned is going to disappear. I'm a sucker (or should that be blower) for a call. Just need to get some cosmetic surgery done now to add a few more mouths.

http://www.goosecalls.co.uk/

Site is not fully up and running but contact numbers and email are on there

Just ordered a Canada to with my other ones :)

Graham

Only if they let me use Solwaycalls as my user name, some appear to use trade names as user names but I was not allowed HA.

You could use Solway Eddie. Or the call maker man. It would not take more than a couple of days for all on here to know who you are, what you do.

Figgy

Whilst I have no wish at all to detract from the OP, or Solway Duck Calls which I'm sure are great have any of you heard of Conducktor

Calls also handmade in England think the chap has a couple of YouTube videos if you want a look, has also had a few on Chris Greens

bit on the BASC stand at various shows over last couple of years where some o you may have seen them, great sounding and lovely bit of work.

Just had a look at his videos. Calls look fantastic and sound nice.

Good craftsmanship, too good to use.

Don't know the prices as I couldn't find a website at all just Twitter and Facebook pages of which I'm not on.

A really good sounding call at a cheap price is all I need, don't want to pay for fancy turned wood to bash against the other calls and get muddied up.

Easy clean is what I want.

Figgy

I have one of Robin's duck calls and it is beautiful and sounds amazing when he brought it round and gave a demonstration. He recommended Eddie's grey goose call saying they are the best you can get, so I now have one of those on its way to me.

Roll on September and I'll be scaring birds away with both of them!

Do you have a link to the youtube video figgy?

Just had a look at his videos. Calls look fantastic and sound nice.

Good craftsmanship, too good to use.

Don't know the prices as I couldn't find a website at all just Twitter and Facebook pages of which I'm not on.

A really good sounding call at a cheap price is all I need, don't want to pay for fancy turned wood to bash against the other calls and get muddied up.

Easy clean is what I want.

Figgy

My wife bought me for my birthday a couple of years ago a duck call and goose call from Robin Owen, Conducktor Calls and they are awesome calls . Robin was great, I spoke to him at the CLA and chose the shape , style , wood and nothing was too much trouble and he was really enthusiastic and encouraged me to keep practicing as much as possible with the calls and I would get the sounds.

Even as a newbie I can get good sounds and the calls are a work of art .

Its great to also know that Morning Flight is Solway calls and is another great call maker. I will definitely be in touch in the future.

I love practicing with the calls but not sure the , wife , kids , neighbours feel the same !! Infact , I know they think I am mental :yahoo:

Mate my greylag as turned heads from miles away I find when flighting that if you stand near a wood it travels really well and they come right over your head. I have tried decoying them and I'm not sure what call to do so when there about 200 yards away I stop calling and let the decoys do the work . I can't wait for Monday too try my duck one out I've blown it for hours in my car and hope I've mastered it only time will tell but fingers crossed I'll get among a few

Well guys had my calls out for first time on Monday and what a night started with goose flight had seven skenes come to me and a mate straight over our heads to which we got nine then went on a duck flight and had half hour and got 12 all came to the solway duck call brilliant them calls