ladies and genetlmen , i give you the all new The Beretta A300 Xtrema

Guest stevo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motty

if it was not for our conversation the other day I wouldn't be sitting here counting the hours until I get my hands on it . so a big thank you for the heads up .

stevo

Thanks Motty for through you and Steve I'm now waiting on one.

Bit of a odd one Beretta not banging the drums about this new gun, considering its about to hit the dealers shelves in weeks.

Wonder how much a new rotating bolt is? A few reports on them wearing out from our American friends, still working but worn through asthey are hollow.

Figgy

So this new a300 extremw is basically the same as my 1301, but with a longer barrel,kick off, 3.5 inch chamber and minus the oversized controls...

If it shoots anything like mine, youll be a happy chappy!

Even without kickoff, mines reasonably soft.

Should be a good gun

That depends on how well you get on with your RFD lol . Mrp is £1300.00

Im personally not a fan of camo versions . The resale price is normally rubish . And im yet to find a camo finish that doesn't wear off in places . But those points are nothing more than my personal opinion .

It will come in a straight stock format with all shims to alter cast and drop if needed . also a reversible safety catch . So yes as a lefty you should catered for.

Stevo

yeah I know what you mean , I know it could be a pain having the standard model and using it as a lefty , but I know a couple of chaps that have right hand semi's yet shoot left handed . me personally it would do my head in ,

I would have thought there will be a true left hand version though , surly to god ? I cant see them not doing one .

I know they did in the xtreama 2 ......... I stand corrected just had a look and it seems they didn't make one .

Edited by stevo

just been having a nose and from what I can see , it seems the ONLY true " new " left handed shotgun Beretta are making is the new A400 action ,

Edited by stevo

Suppose you soon get used to the carts pinging past your nose. Like the clunk clack of the action, you don't notice it after a while.

Figgy

I reckon I would end up with a weird sort of flinch ha ha

Figgy ....................... I want my A300 ..................NOW !! .-)

So do I :yes::lol: wife keeps laughing at me, saying your worse than a kid have patience, what's that :lol:

I rang up to see if they had more info :no:

Looks like i will end up using my decent clay gun for beginning of the season, going to have to be carefull with it.

Wonder how many more jump on one and join us in our wait?

Figgy

Edited by figgy

When I spoke to my man last week . He got off phone to GMK apparently the rep said a similar thing .. a load had came in . And was going out to wherever . But another load had just gone to proof and was on there way out of the course of this week .

Now what truth is in that I have no idea . But be interesting to see what's what when I phone today .