Trail Cam Suggestions

Degalle79

As above I have an Aldi one. Brill for the price and comes with everything u need. Left mine out for over a week in heavy wind and rain and not a problem. Good quality pics night or day and plenty of scope to chance settings to take however many pics and videos an time delay and video length.

Hope this helps

I doubt you'll get one from Aldi now, they tend to sell out very quickly. I have a Ltl Acorn one, shipped from HK via eBay. Took a while to arrive but has great features (viewing screen, external power supply option, extra battery space). I'm thinking of buying another. Assuming you get it past customs OK, it was cheaper too

I doubt you'll get one from Aldi now, they tend to sell out very quickly. I have a Ltl Acorn one, shipped from HK via eBay. Took a while to arrive but has great features (viewing screen, external power supply option, extra battery space). I'm thinking of buying another. Assuming you get it past customs OK, it was cheaper too

Telephone

0800 042 0800*

This is Aldis telephone if you ring them they can check if any stores near you have them in stock. Or try ebay as above

i bought 1 from aldi for £69 a few weeks ago, was down aldi last week they had them in a case for £59. also a action bulett camera reduced from £99 to £69. when i got to the till and paid for them both the trail cam was only £49

Try a few aldis they might have some left

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 of the Aldi cameras, brilliant for the price, both of mine have been out constantly for about 6 weeks now, I check them every few days and change the cards, just managed to get 3 more from Aldi at Metro Park, Gateshead, I used the number provided by Duckman91, thanks. Very helpfull at Aldi the girl trawled through most of the stores within a Hundred miles of me, luckily I have a niece in Newcastle who picked them up for me yesterday and at £59 they are also £10 cheaper than my first two which was a bonus, worth giving them a call, sadly they won,t send them to your local store.