T20 lens adaptor

Davyo

I have 3 T20s,I got 1IR & 1red from carls customs,plus a Ward IR (both of the bay).I personally wouldn't bother with the 3 mode as the T20 is so easy to dial in and out.The Ward IR 3 mode doesnt remeber the last setting for some reason.I would go for the carls custom as delivery is super quick and a single mode with charger,battery & rats tail will set you back £36 free delivery.I have just fitted a doubler to one of the IRs.

I have 3 T20s,I got 1IR & 1red from carls customs,plus a Ward IR (both of the bay).I personally wouldn't bother with the 3 mode as the T20 is so easy to dial in and out.The Ward IR 3 mode doesnt remeber the last setting for some reason.I would go for the carls custom as delivery is super quick and a single mode with charger,battery & rats tail will set you back £36 free delivery.I have just fitted a doubler to one of the IRs.

Thank mate will check them out :)

You dont need to even mess with the threads guys, slide the adaptor from the handle of the torch towards the head then insert a small washer aprox 3mm thick from a tupperwear tub lid.. Cut so it fits just inside snug then screw the x2 lens onto it and its snug... I will upload some pics of mine tomorrow.. I also made a one with a crelant head fitted...