"What are you doing?"

spandit

Was the question asked to me today as I was testing some home loads. The questioner was my mother-in-law who then proceeded to fire 5 rounds (of factory ammo) down the range. First time she's fired a centrefire rifle and her grouping was pretty good!

fd5496923227efce19832a5b01e57e8d.jpg

Don't think she'd get her own licence as has been depressed in the past but good to have someone for testing the next batch

Edited by spandit

This was a while ago on holiday, I'd been trying to zero the 22 rimmy after cleaning and was getting a cob on.

She doesn't shoot but asked to have a go, put in this 3 round group at 50 yards of a bipod.

I very nearly threw the rifle in the river lol, piece of **** doesn't shoot that straight for me :lol:

1176286_10151670033077545_531334713_n_zp

Edit: Just to add the other holes weren't caused by me. It was an old bucket lid someone had blasted with a shotgun.

Edited by Muddy Funker

Best take your mrs bunny bashing muddy.

Your mother in law has done well but where did the fifth bullet go, hope you counted the bangs and she ain't keeping it for you :lol:

Figgy

Ha! I was saving her blushes. She did pull one shot, which was a bit to the left...

Was the question asked to me today as I was testing some home loads. The questioner was my mother-in-law who then proceeded to fire 5 rounds (of factory ammo) down the range. First time she's fired a centrefire rifle and her grouping was pretty good!

fd5496923227efce19832a5b01e57e8d.jpg

Don't think she'd get her own licence as has been depressed in the past but good to have someone for testing the next batch

Nice one and good for her! Hope she had fun!

BTW the difference between clinical and manic depression can make a difference for SGC applications (not sure about FAC). Additionally anxiety based problems are not a bar for either certs.