Wildfowling Season 2014 - 2015

Wildfowler325

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It flyed pass & I shot it............................................................................................................................is that more like it :lol:

Now that is a romantic view of it. To be more realistic it would read it flew past, I shot & it continued on its merry way........lol

Edited by silver pigeon 3

Ha ha, I can't please everyone. And yes Silver, that would sadly be more accurate. I did shoot more pigeons though, and those are clearly the romantic man's game bird or something...

Also, upon telling the missus someone on the internet had called me romantic she roared with laughter and responded with something along the lines of 'well I can tell they haven't met you then'.

Ha ha, I can't please everyone. And yes Silver, that would sadly be more accurate. I did shoot more pigeons though, and those are clearly the romantic man's game bird or something...

Also, upon telling the missus someone on the internet had called me romantic she roared with laughter and responded with something along the lines of 'well I can tell they haven't met you then'.

Of course your romantic its not every man that regularly brings his wife presents. Pigeons, rabbits etc.

Well it wouldn't do to all be the same :lol::lol: . Just not my thing I guess. I enjoy a nice sunrise/set as much as the next man, just don't enjoy reading an essay about it. Anyhow I'm to 'wonder lonely as a cloud' and contemplate my lack of romance for the most romantic of sports :good::good:

I'm with you, there.

Terry . Wed morning 3 Pinks Wed evening 2 greys 2 Canada Thur morning 5 Greys 4 Canada 1 Mallard Sat morning Fallow Pricket oops wrong section back on Geese Sun morning

Hope they are not all going to be like this now. Used to really enjoy reading about the Wildfowling before.

This looks more like a shopping list to a game butchers with long opening hours. :sad1:

Hope they are not all going to be like this now. Used to really enjoy reading about the Wildfowling before.

This looks more like a shopping list to a game butchers with long opening hours. :sad1:

It couldn't be a shopping list for the game dealers as selling wild geese is illegal!

Everyone has there own way of describing things. Sometimes i will do a long write up and other keep it short. Wildfowling section has such a varied collecion of people with different ideas and thats what makes it great.

Edited by Big Mat

It couldn't be a shopping list for the game dealers as selling wild geese is illegal!

Everyone has there own way of describing things. Sometimes i will do a long write up and other keep it short. Wildfowling section has such a varied collecion of people with different ideas and thats what makes it great.

I don't think it has anything to do with the length of description, it has more to do with the way the outings are described.

I did shoot the Geese and Deer this week it was a light hearted joke for Terry P. I don't tend to due write ups of my fowling for several reasons but have done and will of my 13 yr Grandson last one being " morning of firsts "