Wildfowling Season 2014 - 2015

Wildfowler325

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck hedgehunter in finding someone... i was fortunate that i became frienbds with a guy living six houses away from me who had been in our club for years so i go with him, and hes more passionate than i am so know if i ever want to go hes there waiting.

what club you with? i have a guy down the street from me who joined a club last year as it was closer than the one i, and three others including his own father who all live on our estate are members of and failed for the whole season to get some one to take him out so he didnt make a single trip

Not sure whether I can get out on the 1st or not, it all depends on how work is this week! Really looking forward to this season, here's hoping for some cold weather and less rain to concentrate the birds on the Marsh rather than dotted around wet fields all over the place. Good luck to all that are out on the 1st and best of luck for the rest of the season.

Hi kiffu, im with gwa mate. Theres a list of full members who will mentor/tutor so to speak nee associate members. So hopefully will manage to get out some where. If not on the 1st deffo in the coming days as the club put on associate flights. So cannot complain. I think its just my eagerness and excitement getting the better of me lol

I don't normally put much effort into the first few weeks of the season but I will be out every morning and evening for the first 5 days as on the 6th I have a family holiday booked on Orkney, I have booked a couple of foreshore flights whilst there. I would love to get a goose in Wales and Scotland in the first week of the season, something I dare say I will only ever get one chance at.

Can't wait got myself some canada decoys this year and a couple of new calls which sound good

Looking g forward to getting out on the foreshore where it is nice and peaceful

Just wonder how many times this season I am going to miss a chance at the Canadas lol