Wildfowling Season 2014 - 2015

Wildfowler325

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had an eventfull trip up to north wales yesterday for a guided tour around a new area we have to hunt over, fuel pumps playing up in mates truck so he piucked it up from the garage friday night and when we pulled into tescos to fuel up yesterday it died... after three quarters of an hour and running late we got it going and took a chance that it would last the trip there and back which it did... the broadwater looks wonderfull and we all ready for the morning... not sur eif i'll sleep tonight or not :)

Currently sat in the departure lounge at the airport, heading abroad on a work trip, so I can be pretty confident I will miss the start, although I do keep checking my inbox for a cancellation e-mail but the minutes are ticking by !!

Good luck to all of you venturing out for a flight tomorrow.

Currently sat in the departure lounge at the airport, heading abroad on a work trip, so I can be pretty confident I will miss the start, although I do keep checking my inbox for a cancellation e-mail but the minutes are ticking by !!

Good luck to all of you venturing out for a flight tomorrow.

Have a good trip I'm sure there maybe a few ducks about when you return

I think I have my worst case of goose fever yet! Watched all of Chris Greens wildfowling dvds in 3 days!! The dog is even more exited I think, good luck everyone!! And the boss gave me a day off happy days!

i watched the first three earlier in the week and am sitting here on the latest one now :good:

just set my alarm clock for midnight as we are off at 1am... we must be bloody mad!

so do i but im not worried if i dont, i just like getting out there... nice day forcast for tomorrow but heavy rain overnight, we will be there at 4 (ish) so lets hope its stopped by then

good luck everyone and get an early night! :good:

Just looked at forcast its not good as regards rain overnight. That said I am setting off about midnight I might get a bit of kip in the truck if its hammering down. Loaded up and even the dog is exited like a 5yr old kid on Christmas eve when he saw the decoy sack and his box n towel go in the truck. Dunno if I will get under them but I will at times through the season for sure

i watched the first three earlier in the week and am sitting here on the latest one now :good:

just set my alarm clock for midnight as we are off at 1am... we must be bloody mad!

A few years ago the cars would be in the laybys on the A47 near mine the night before and some of them would be there from about mid day the day before, and you think your mad.

so do i but im not worried if i dont, i just like getting out there... nice day forcast for tomorrow but heavy rain overnight, we will be there at 4 (ish) so lets hope its stopped by then

good luck everyone and get an early night! :good:

Good luck just read on facebook about a bloke getting up same time as you to head to Dyfi, race is on lol Good luck fella

Tonight i watched some big skeins go over near where I shoot, shame they are flighting when its pitch black and are staying up very high before dropping in half a mile away.best of luck lads to all who are out tomorrow :good: look forward to hearing your tales.

Figgy