hydrographics dipping

bunnykiller

Where did you get the kit from?

The tank and bits n bobs were from Hydro Kings over Manchester way

the films are off the bay, around 6quid a metre.

be careful. you don't get second chances with the film.

Check out hydrographics on you tube, you can dip just about anything.

I am looking at starting my own business doing this.

i have looked over this a few time seams simple enough to do ... my question is if you did fluff it up how do you get it off and how strong is it ... i keep thinking its like the old tattoos you got with sweets after time it would look poop..

haha don't lie Andy, you still use those tattoo's to impress the girls :-)

i have looked over this a few time seams simple enough to do ... my question is if you did fluff it up how do you get it off and how strong is it ... i keep thinking its like the old tattoos you got with sweets after time it would look poop..

you just sand it back and start again mate, problem is 95% of the hydro dip is prep work which is the time eating part of the job 5% is the dip.

good luck in business op iv done it for a few years now on car parts for the club im with, my tank is 1200x500 built myself with the help of a fab guy i no. did consider going into business but at the time my building business was doing just fine and i was happy, but now im driving again iv not touched the tank in months and not been asked to do much dipping, i would say start it slow earn the pocket money and if you end up with more time in the shed than work relax you have nailed it, i no it took of big last 18months in the uk and every man and dog bought a kit

but good luck