Used Shotgun Advertisements, take care

joecash

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isint there a stamp on the metal? That will settle things rather than a bit of paper from an ink jet printer.

I've a browning Medalist it says browning on it I've a FIAS it says Fabric International Arms Sabbitti

All made it the same factory but ones sold original by BWM from the Browning Catalogue it not false advertising.

Edited by HDAV

Please guys, if you are going to post some form of controversy or alleged deceitful practice on here, then back it up with evidence of a sort and forget the name and shame opt out. If you don't have the 'balls' to back up the post, then it is nothing more than conjecture, and the post turns into a discussion on the 'post' and not its content. So either speak up or shut up? In the words of the great Mr T 'Get some nuts!'You can always offer it as an opinion, which will prevent any liable or slander claims.Why is everyone so scared to warn others about those who allegedly deceive or act dishonestly?

Why Mr T when you can have Betty White? ;)

'Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding!

Edited by Ttfjlc

Medallist was sold by the then Browning UK an independent company set up to distribute the Browning range of guns in the UK. The Medallist was sold by them to give a budget gun to complement the range , It had nothing to do with the Browning Company . When Browning took over Browning UK and the company became BWM the Medallist was to be dropped and no spares could be sent out as there was no facility on the Browning invoicing system where all invoices are issued form Belgium and BWM could not issue invoices for themselves, however after some time it was decided to continue distributing the Medallist as there was a market in the UK .

The Medallist is not a Browning gun . It never was and never was claimed to be . It has only been distributed by Browning UK and now by BWM .

Having dealt with both Companies for many years and knowing the people involved with their spares and workshop I believe I have more back ground knowledge on this issue than some ..

Edited by Gunman