Best 3/12 inc semi auto

Perazzisc3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

benelli do one, i had one... an amazing gun but it didnt suit me abd i couldnt hit a damn thing.

got a beretta a400 extreme now, not a left hander but comes with shims to alter cast but it fits me so well ive not bothered fitting them. i LOVE my a400

Now I am a great fan of Beretta autos , but how can you recommend a gun you have not even shot yet :lol:

Based on what makes the new gun. The old Xtrema 11 31/2" action and stock with the kick off system a remodeled forend designed for Wildfowling mud and wet conditions. All the best bits of the A400 piston/rotating bolt blink system with the extra piston in the back of the action to take recoil from firing the bolt back same as A400 and last but not least the A400 hp choked Steelium barrel and chokes. What's not to like :good: all tried and tested parts put together with for me the best of both guns into one super duper Wildfowling semi auto :lol:

Have to say if a Winchester SX3 fits you it is one hell of a gun, it's what I have now, only changing as it's not a perfect fit for me even with the spacers and shims and I want the kick off recoil reducer due to shoulder damage.

Figgy

Best auto iv shot is the Remington VersaMax. Its really low on recoil, id say more than the browning and beretta autos and shoots everything i put in it!

I highly recommend them.

agree had them all and the versamax will cycle anything pretty much and with no jamming.....not like an xtrema2 i had what a pain!! :yes:

Very happy with my Maxus too. I like the fact that it's lighter than my mates beretta and feels slimmer and quicker handling. Fires any fowling cartridge and although 3.5" carts kick a bit, they're easily manageable, though I've gone back to using 3" mainly as they're cheaper and not significantly worse patterning from what I can tell.

For not a lot of money a Baikel semi auto are worth it the one I have is steel shot proofed can take 3 1/2" cases and fire them with hardly any recoil mines never missed a beat either although its a little heavy its a great gun, but I like a heavier gun aswell.

But if I had the money I would either buy a maxus or an a5 the reviews are brilliant plus I like there handling