Falcon FN12 Light Hunter - left hand .22

Falcon FN12 Light Hunter - left hand

£325

.22 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition rhondda cynon taff, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
Img_1537 Img_1544 Img_1545

Description

Thank you for looking at my gun, this is the one for me... the one gun I said I would NEVER sell but I have to be realistic as the gun now and to be honest since I bought it has never had much use and as I am buying a new Daystate it will get even less so rather than let is sit gathering dust I am letting it go to a new home.

it is a LEFT HAND Falcon FN12 Light Hunter, its a compact and lightweight PCP capable of firing around 36 .22 shots from a full charge.

IT has the Falcon quick fill silencer fitted and the filling probe will be included in the sale. I also have a gun case which is also included in the sale.

it as can be seen from the photographs in very good condition, the gun has been my baby so ive always looked after it. you can see high resolution 20mp copies of the photos in this sale and more by downbloading an 80mb zip file from: http://www.tonyrefail.org/FN12.zip

the only thing i should point out is where the front swivel screws into the stock there are tweo holes, the original hole and one made a half inch away from it as it needed repositioning for a bipod. if your fitting a bipod you wont see the second hole

It uses an 8 shot magazine of which there are five included in this sale (4 standard and one alloy). magazines now retail new for over £30 each so please take this into consideration of the guns value. I have this many magazines as when out i took four full ones with me knowing that if I emptied the four then a refil of air was needed.

please note: this sale is for the gun and silcencer only and the bipod, scope & ,mounts shown are NOT included in the sale

I am happy to send this gun via courier, as a private seller I can send to your home. charge for sending will be £15

if you have any questions please contact me through here, pigeon watch (user name kiffy) or phone / text me on 07525 648247

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member kiffy. Message them here