New addition to the fowling team

Big Mat

I can see his ribs, another worming in order? If you call a dog Frank he needs a rain coat , beret and a range of home knit tank tops. :yes:

He would be more suited to a Barbour jacket and a rattly old BSA 3" magnum

Two new additions Big mat your on a role lol

Only one new addition, ayano3 was on the windup again :lol:

You'll be ok with that Mat, just make sure you are not far from "Harry the Cat" when he's learned to retrieve!..As you know "H" has'nt got a retriever but by the way he's started off shooting this season, he's going to keep your dog very busy if you're close to him!!

Have you not heard? "Harry the cat" is hanging up with waders and putting the "sawn off" back in the cabinet and going into retirement!

Well done Mat - you will need to think up some new excuses for not shooting/picking all those ducks next season :lol::lol:

Should be picking my new lab pup up in a couple of weeks - retirement :yahoo: present to myself :/:lol:

Lets hope he is a good swimmer if i am on Earith again :lol:

He has mastered the retrieve of the plastic ball with a jingly thing in the middle ( vet gave it to me ) so far.

I should speak to the vet about another worming before you feed it up more, could be wrong but it only takes a call

He is due a worming next week. Been in the vets with him yesterday, nowt wrong with him

I should speak to the vet about another worming before you feed it up more, could be wrong but it only takes a call

He is due a worming next week. Been in the vets with him yesterday, nowt wrong with him