Well lads..........?

Tony G

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute toilet flight this morning after an hour of boredom a promising flight of about 20 mallard headed straight towards us. My mate got over excited and had a bit of a premature ejaculation!!!! Result 20ish birds feckd off. Still hopefully better this evening.

A quiet morning with only one chance at 3 mallard in range.... had i been looking in the right direction at the right time and not just as they went out of range....

a number more seen but not in range... promises well for that marsh though

It was matts singing. He give us a rendition of 'Missed Again' by Phil Collins.

Also congratulations to Harrycat for taking home his first ever duck from the marshes. Its not through lack of trying as he could have travelled the circumference of the world on the money he's spent coming to the wash. Its only about his 4th season so its not been a long wait :blush: .But its confirmed that it was his and his alone. He suggests that all the others who have taken him are sacked.

By tonight it will be on the Derbyshire local news at 6. Give it time it will make the papers. News had already hit the Dales long before Harry had got out of Lincolnshire.

PS the dog is mine not the infamous little black Ping Pong. she was still damaging the sea wall chasing mice.

Well done Harrycat. Sorry to hear you are packing it all in while your on top.

post-2844-0-77931700-1409573466_thumb.jpg