CAB DOG BOX SYSTEM

Spaniel-mad

Not being funny but I am developing dog boxes within my fabrication company and I don't rate pendulum welding on plastic as being durable enough I am seeing cracks and separations occurring (and as for the cost I cannot see how they have any waiting list, unless they are bought in and awaiting funding?) Trans K9 , Lintran etc are all well established and all make a great box and the first I rate quite highly , the only place I am hearing of these boxes is on here which is a little baffling :whistling: If you compare the cost of materials in a Trans K9 and the durability and the great heat sink properties of the Aluminium used (this is certainly the route I am taking after much research) its a bit of a no brainer - So why wait, if you want to spend such a large amount on what amounts to a plastic box? Sub £40 for an 8x4 sheet of plastic and nearly three times as much for 3mm Ali plate who is kidding who here?

Not being funny but I am developing dog boxes within my fabrication company and I don't rate pendulum welding on plastic as being durable enough I am seeing cracks and separations occurring (and as for the cost I cannot see how they have any waiting list, unless they are bought in and awaiting funding?) Trans K9 , Lintran etc are all well established and all make a great box and the first I rate quite highly , the only place I am hearing of these boxes is on here which is a little baffling :whistling: If you compare the cost of materials in a Trans K9 and the durability and the great heat sink properties of the Aluminium used (this is certainly the route I am taking after much research) its a bit of a no brainer - So why wait, if you want to spend such a large amount on what amounts to a plastic box? Sub £40 for an 8x4 sheet of plastic and nearly three times as much for 3mm Ali plate who is kidding who here?

Way off the mark as ever.

CAB are & have been one of the leading dog box makers in the country for a considerable length of time. They make all their own boxes from their own premises. The guy is a perfectionist & produces quality work. Like everything in life, you pay for quality & you have to wait for it. The only thing they lack is a fancy website.

• 3 weeks later...