pattern master

pestcontrol1

I've tried most of the pattern master code black range of chokes . I found the duck and goose very tight . in fact it was to tight for my type of Wildfowling it was all or nothing . in some caseses they made a mess of your fowl if to close ..

I was sent the new Anaconda range of chokes last season to try .. The short range Anaconda I find you get a lot of wingers. Now the best of the 3 I find is the Mid range Anaconda you get good clean kills at some good distances too .and that's what it's all about a clean kill ..

I've also use the long range Anaconda mainly for foreshore goose shooting..also a nice pattern at a good distance ..

Myself and oldway pattern tested them last season with various steel loads and all patterned well .I found that the eley lighting patterned very well through my auto . so that's what I have stuck to using .

I really like the Anaconda range that much I have them in my Browning O/U and have shot clays with them all summer. Also pigeons with my auto .. And they can be used with both led and none toxic loads also ..

with shooting a baikal i was a bit stuck for chokes as there is not that many that fit but i shall be putting some loads at the plate in a week or so and fingers crossed my fav loads will come out good. I have been using mod steel extended baikal choke and have had alot of good clean kills but like you washwildfowler when i am pushing the range get to many wingers and one of my perms has some good flight lines across it.