jack pyke stealth net

ditchman

On their own they are a bit too transparent. Set the netup in the garden and have a look from a little distance away and you can see quite a lot behind. I use one set up level with the top of my head whilst sat down just to obscure my face a bit (my wife thinks that's a good thing too) and then put another net (D cut pattern) around it so pigeons can't see the rest of me or the dog, leaving a strip of the strealth net around the top.

I have used them for the top 300mm of my hide netting for the last two years and I consider that they have revolutionised my decoying sessions.

The netting can be seen in amalgamation with other netting in the picture with my post about shooting over bean stubble last Saturday.

DSC05585.jpg

Edited by JDog

Best thing to do go to your local market a get some scrim obviously black its really cheap and breaks the transparancy up through the net , to be fair with you . . they are very poor them jack pyke nets on there own but simple to darken them up , have a nosy at this its brilliant , hope this helps

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DRESS-NET-TUTU-FABRIC-per-1m-METRE-Tulle-Mesh-Fairy-Material-140cm-Wide-/170901237458?pt=UK_Crafts_Fabric&var=470195213222&hash=item27ca81eed2

I use one all the time :good:I have both the green and the fawn colour for different situations.

This one on its own with just a bit of natural cover

2014-08-29155644_zpsd17765ab.jpg

View from inside

2014-08-29154900_zps214d6260.jpg

Same again but with stealth net round the outside leaving just enough to see through

2014-08-31162142_zpsb7c8fc42.jpg

View from inside

2014-08-31153941_zpsa7de5aa5.jpg

Another

2013-09-20141235jpg2_zps999c5ad0.jpg

I wrap the net round the poles first and hold in place with some cheapo spring clamps. then do the same with the stealth net. If there's a poor background, just pop a net up behind you......works for me :good:

Edited by turbo33