mink

terence

None on the Wirral, hence why i enquired just were their distribution extends. Im lead to believe they are near to Chester waterway, though not actually within the city boundaries .. if other know that to be incorrected ld be interested to know were they are. A fella told me they arn't to far off the city, along the canal's .. l'd like to have a pop at them. Lovely mammal's, all the more so when on the correct continent. Whilst here in blighty, there should be an attempt to eradicated or at least a concerted effort to do so, even if the possibilty of complete eradiction is highly unlikely ..

Anyone know if there was there any kind of sizable wild mink population before those animal rights nuts released a load from a mink farm quite a few years ago. Just curiosity but if the answer is no then it just go show the kind of damage these morons are capable of achieving in the name of animal 'rights'

Anyone know if there was there any kind of sizable wild mink population before those animal rights nuts released a load from a mink farm quite a few years ago. Just curiosity but if the answer is no then it just go show the kind of damage these morons are capable of achieving in the name of animal 'rights'

here and im sure in other areas, small scale mink farmers released the mink they had when the bottom fell out of the fur trade in the late sixties and since

Don't worry, there are plenty of otters on your local River Ouse happily munching their way through fish stocks. The UK's premier big fish barbell venue, Adam's Mill (about 5 mile north east of you) was decimated over a couple of winters.

Thats crazy, the fish havent climbed in numbers as the otters where gone ?, they should bring some otters down here, we have plenty of fish and no wild life haha, ive never seen a badger, i see foxes every time i go out they run the streets fighting the cats (alot of cats on our estate i swear every corner i walk past has a big tom cat sat on watching me i get woke up two to three times a week from them fighting eachother or with.. foxes, ive never seen a Minx, or a Weasle, ive seen some deer but never the Muntjac as far as i could tell, and that was driving through places like woburn abbey dear park haha - Ive seen sheep, cows etc but half the wild life i see on here ive never even knew populated the UK, I Wouldnt know where to go in the country nor do i know anyone willing to go with me :/.

cant see any wild life being anywhere near where i live in milton keynes

here and im sure in other areas, small scale mink farmers released the mink they had when the bottom fell out of the fur trade in the late sixties and since

Thanks for that IG maybe there was a twofold cause for the increase in mink, desperate mink farmers and animal rights activists later on.

Thanks for that IG maybe there was a twofold cause for the increase in mink, desperate mink farmers and animal rights activists later on.

I think mink releasing in the new forest ? was the single biggest mistake the activists ever made and turned many average citizens against them, a massively stupid error