Daystate Mk4 IST

oddjobs

If your happy with it mate, then yes you have made the right choice and that is what counts more then others opinions.

Daystates may not be every shooters cup o tea and opinions on what rifles they like will vary greatly on forums like this.

You have Daystate lovers an haters alike.

So i've always been a strong believer of trying before buying and whether it be a £100 rifle or £1200 rifle. If it feels

and shoots right in your hands then buy it and enjoy it, no matter what others think.

DD

If your happy with it mate, then yes you have made the right choice and that is what counts more then others opinions.

Daystates may not be every shooters cup o tea and opinions on what rifles they like will vary greatly on forums like this.

You have Daystate lovers an haters alike.

So i've always been a strong believer of trying before buying and whether it be a £100 rifle or £1200 rifle. If it feels

and shoots right in your hands then buy it and enjoy it, no matter what others think.

DD

Totally agree DD,,,think it was an excellent decision on the OP,s behalf though,,mind you I am a Daystate fan lol

atb Evo

Totally agree DD,,,think it was an excellent decision on the OP,s behalf though,,mind you I am a Daystate fan lol

atb Evo

Lol so am i Evo mate. I love my Regal an will defo be getting an Wolverine B in FAC doing 30ft lbs.

I had a small lecture of my FEO today, about why i hadn't filled the slot after having it nearly a year.

He was happy with my explanation but did drop in the mix, that i better fill it soon or risk losing the slot.

So i'm getting in touch with the Airgun Centre and getting one on the 10 month zero % finance deals they do

on Daystate models.

Cant wait now to get my ticket back and fill said spot. Those long range crows an rabbits wont be laughing much longer hahah

ATB

DD