Milton Keynes Getting permissions - where to try any advice?

maskedhunter

I got it sorted today, speedy helpfull and more then generous @ donaldson and sons, they could have told me to shuve it, but they still run the good old fashioned way of a customers always right - im sure if they where not better men they would have shouted at me and pointed out somthing realy obvious, .. no they listend and gave me a replacement instantly! :)

this is what ive sent them -

Dear Donaldsons,
Sorry for the massive ball of text you received in my last message,
It was done on your sites contact us section - and thanks for your patients with my nooby self.

Following my visit today i wanted to praise the excellent service from you guys down at the store.

All in all im very pleased now with the stoeger x20, and even more impressed with the speedy resolution by donaldson and sons!! (also the acca pell work alot better in this maybe not in accuracy but they do pack a punch as it say's on the tin!)

The pellets do not need as much of a push as the previous although its still a tight fit for some, which as you kindly explained was the stoegers tight barrel, i also have clean holes through the target instead of little bits above it like it was slapping it at an un even angle so thats a + and on top of that the scope protector fits (was having difficulty putting it on as the scope was so close to the barrel).
And i could also see glare of the barrel when looking down the scope on the last one, i havent got that with this one!
I had this one zero'd in in about 20 shots i can shoot a pellet into the marine ply wood ive got as a back catch and then its that accurate i can shoot the pellet out by placing another by its side forcing the initial pellet to pop out, so again Thank you all at donaldsons.

Thank you and best wishes,

Regards,

Matt.

I was having trouble getting any kind of repeat accuracy from the first one, i managed to get a few groupings at first but only from the first bullets as soon as the accu pell went in i had issues and they where suggested to me by the guy in the store, they work ALOT better in the replacement!

Regards,

Matt :P repeating my self now ;)

Matt

We don't charge for new starters to the club initially we usually suggest people come a few times before they join to see if they like the club. After that membership is £50 per year if you decide to join.

Nip up on Sunday and ask for Andy , Derek or Martin they will help you out.

Cheers Neil

Hey Neil

Is it 9 the time they guys are open down at the range?.. did extensivly look for ur post before but cant find it for the life of me!

Regards,

Matt.