Advice on a air arms s200 pcp

ashley c

The value would depend on many factors, ie; condition, of the woodwork/metal, power output, and accessories. Calibre can affect price a little if

its going to be used for HFT .

I would expect a nice S200 MK3, with multi shot , scope and silencer , to fetch £350 at least.

They are a Great gun, and very ,much under estimated by the, 'most expensive is best' brigade. :good:

they sell from around £200 upwards depending on condition, they are a cracking little rifle and have certainly stood the test of time, my buddy had one and I must say I was very impressed with it,

very accurate and a nice little gun to use for pest control

atb Evo

edit,, and that's coming from one of the "most expensive is best" brigade,, well nearly anyway lol

Edited by evo

Thanks for your reply's

I'm going to look at one tonight I know when my friend sets it's mint it rearly will be good condition

It's a177 as he dose a lot of target shooting at his club but he enjoys his springer air rifle over the pcp.

He was not sure on price for it but it will also come with a scuba bottle spair mags usual gear.

I'm going to bid £400 and see what he says lol

Bigger, certainly. Better? possibly not. The S300 is more akin to the 400/410 model. Not quite so popular as either the S200 or the 400/410 model, which does keep the price down. They're still great guns. I think you get an increased shot count with the 300 over the 200. It will also be noticeably heavier, which could be a plus or a minus depending on your preference!