gold 10 or sp10

AberFowl

A friend had the Browning Gold 10--wouldn't digest Remington Nitro mags---the SP 10 he replaced it with runs them all with no hassles. Opt for the 30" tube if you are only shooting on the pass, the long tube makes for precise leads on high flyers. I find the 26" barrel does the job but if I had a do over.....

A friend had the Browning Gold 10--wouldn't digest Remington Nitro mags---the SP 10 he replaced it with runs them all with no hassles. Opt for the 30" tube if you are only shooting on the pass, the long tube makes for precise leads on high flyers. I find the 26" barrel does the job but if I had a do over.....

My Gold 10 cycles anything I feed it.

Had a old browning gold 10 bore with a 30 inch barrel, the gun cycled everything, shot plenty of remi nitro steel through it with no problems.

Got the browning gold light now in camo if I'm out for foreshore geese this is the gun for me, even shoot duck with it if I get the chance, the gold light is slightly lighter than the old field gold 10b.