I suppose it was my own fault.

JDog

I took the dogs out early this morning and I was just getting back into bed to start the weekend off properly and in my eager anticipation I cricked my neck. How painful it was too and that is how it has stayed all day.

Would I go and shoot a virgin bean stubble or not? It was touch and go but I did go and I sat there from midday to 2pm until the flight started when I rushed out to set up in some pain. I knew that I couldn't possibly shoot well as I was in some discomfort and so it proved. The flight was good, some birds decoyed others did not and I did not perform particularly well. I picked 78 and I should have had 100.

DSC05627.jpg

JDog

You simply have to learn that as a few minutes of morning delight could ruin your days pigeon shooting that you need to undertake such activities after the day in the field .

This will then leave you the optimum amount of time to make a recovery ready for the next outing.

Good shooting under the circumstances though.

JDog

You simply have to learn that as a few minutes of morning delight could ruin your days pigeon shooting that you need to undertake such activities after the day in the field .

This will then leave you the optimum amount of time to make a recovery ready for the next outing.

Totally agree, prioritise ?????????????

JDog

However I have found that unless I get on with it early I cannot manage a second go later in the day.