How do I Move a Fox once I've trapped it?

camojohn

It's illegal to transport and release a fox without the relevent license. Becoming a serious problem in the rural areas with more and more being dropped off from towns and cities not fair on the animal either all it knows is how to hunt down a kfc so when he's hungry heads straight for lights normaly a farmhouse thats when the trouble starts not as healthy as a rural fox either which causes it's own problems best see if anyone here could help you out

Have 'em snapping at me heals all the time, damn things :|

In response to Dekers post what licence and where to get one.If you have a wild animal i.e fox and wish to keep it in captivity then contact DEFRA or Natural resources Wales they will help you, also if you wish to display the animal to paying customers you will need a certificate from your local authority ( zoo licencing act ). You may transport a wild animal as long as you comply to the transportation of animals act but only if the animal is to be despatched humainly at another location or to recieve treatment from a compitent person, as stated earlier it is illegal to translocate a wild fox (Abandenment of animals act) I should not have stated transport AND release in my earlier post my mistake

hope this helps.

Edited by pistolgrip