Fox shooting from a quad

BattleFieldRelics

Rest it on the driver shoulder, problem is he can't hear what I am saying the rest of the night. :good:

I used to know a keeper once whose wife drove the quad and he shot off her shoulder using a 243 with no moderator :oops::oops::sad1:

The effects on her hearing can only be guessed at......

Suffice it to say that the dear lady always looked a little dazed and shell shocked, and sometimes one had to speak to her very slowly and clearly....

Rest it on the driver shoulder, problem is he can't hear what I am saying the rest of the night. :good:

Few years ago, out in Australia, a friend of mine used to rest his rifle on his horse's back when out camel shooting. It got so used to it that it would just keep on grazing when he took the shot.

Either that, or it went stone deaf !

Might be a good idea (if your handy or know someone who is) to fabricate front and rear roll over bars which would give a degree of safety and double as gun rests. Depends upon the configuration of the quad I suppose.

we made one for a Kawasaki 300 klf roll over bars you only roll one doing something stupid