.22rf ammo allowance

Rst1990

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting. Have you guys experienced any .22 shortages like in the states? What size counts do the boxes of .22 come in? 500 a time or less? Would be a ****** if you have to make your way through 500 rounds only to find none left in the store when it comes time to replenish. Seems it would be more sensible to have reasonable quantities on your ticket, something along the lines of more than 500 but not a stock pile of 20,000 rounds!

Interesting. Have you guys experienced any .22 shortages like in the states? What size counts do the boxes of .22 come in? 500 a time or less? Would be a ****** if you have to make your way through 500 rounds only to find none left in the store when it comes time to replenish. Seems it would be more sensible to have reasonable quantities on your ticket, something along the lines of more than 500 but not a stock pile of 20,000 rounds!

Never noticed a shortage round my way, 22 come in boxes of 50 or 100 depending on what brad you buy.

You can now get the types you've had for many years in the US which usually contain 525 loose rounds all in one box. Blasers & CCI are two brands which spring to mind.

Personal ammo limits here only usually go down-not up! Firearms licensing dont usually accept money saving or shortage as a legitemate reason for upping your limit.However,professonal target shooters like the olympic squad will often buy several thousand rounds direct from the manufacturer when they find a batch which group well and i guess licensing make allowances for them.

Mere mortals like us however...

That's where my 750 in possession and amount to buy at once is 500 seems sensible. I can buy a brick of them (500) whilst still having 250 in reserve but can't lawfully build up large stash of them.

Point is (if you'll excuse the pun) do you want 500 of each!!

If you are shooting vermin with subs, your POA will be different than for standard velociity solid.

Sounds like a right pain in the bum unless you have two weapons, one for each.

I assume some people may target shoot so want supplies of solid and hunt as well and need expanding as well.

Thanks for the replies guys. Just seen part of my post had been blanked out. Didn't think I had put an offensive word there, unless my predictive text put something in which it shouldn't! We seemed to be going through a little bit of a shortage in Canada of .22 but I managed to secure two boxes of Winchester 333. Hence my post where it seems a little unfair to restrict you guys to 500-700'ormso. Then again, if it is not in short supply there shouldn't be too much of an issue.

81DC5A13-DD00-438B-BAE3-1A45606C02A1.jpg

I will call him in the morning you are right, I'm not planning on using the limit I have around 200 rounds I'm never gonna use all of the 200 in one session and my rfd isn't too far away. Just curious.

+1, looks like to entries to me.

I have the new type FAC, but mine only states .22rf -1100. but in my conditions it states I can purchase expanding

atb

simon