Coaching by bakerboy

rich_morris

Hi,

Just a quick post of endorsement for bakerboy (Terry).

Having had a few problems with some of my shooting over the last few months, I decided to take the plunge and get somebody to take a look at things for me. Following recommendations of this site, I booked a session with Terry at the A1 Shooting Ground (Also, well worth a visit if you have not been there before.)

Terry spent some time to get to know me, and my problems over a cup of tea. We then went through eye dominance, and gun fit. Terry found a couple of issues here for me, and explained their consequences, and what to do about rectifying them. It was all done in a way which was easy to understand, and then apply.

We then hit the clays, and again Terry helped me to hit some targets that I was not hitting, or have struggled with previously. Again all done in a clear manner which I could then apply myself, and recognise when the issue occurs again.

The session did not feel rushed, and was conducted in a friendly and approachable way.

If anybody is new to shooting, or has been shooting a while, and needs some help with progression, then they would do well to give Terry a try.

Now I need to put it into practice!

Thanks Terry

Rich

Hi Rich

Thanks for the kind words, hope to see you again before too long.

I recommended that Malkiserow played golf as I thought I might be able to buy his very nice gun at a knockdown price :lol: and you may have noticed Malcolm resides in "Walmington on Sea" the link is in own of my instructions if you recall, "They don't like it up em Mr Mainwaring" :whistling::oops:

As a former England Shooting team Captain, (way back in '94.. :blush: ), I must say that if you are looking to progress in the sport, a series of lessons with Bakerboy would be the way to go.

He is the perfect coach to get newcomers into the sport breaking clays, he has a certain rapport with people that puts them at ease, a bit of friendly banter without a serious over-technical approach.

I think the only problem he has is how to fit everbody in, he's so popular, he's probably booked up until 2020..?? :lol:

Cat. B)

hi Terry you never thanked me for my kind words even though I wrote exactly what you told me to write about you :whistling:

:lol:

I remember on our first Cotswolds do we went clay shooting on the Sunday morning. I was nursing a rather savage hangover but still managed to thrash everyone else and turn in a really high score.

Must've been due to Bakerboys coaching on the day.

:lol:

I remember on our first Cotswolds do we went clay shooting on the Sunday morning. I was nursing a rather savage hangover but still managed to thrash everyone else and turn in a really high score.

Must've been due to Bakerboys coaching on the day.

Only because you played games with the button control so I was looking left when you pushed right - So I dropped the odd bird :shoot::mad::devil: . You and your quirky Gloucestershire ways :lol: