Bsa r10

Nicho84

I know looks don't really matter as long as it dose the job but they do look bloody good, I've been and got a scope today a 4-16x50 mamba which I'll be fitting tomorrow very impressed with that to. Also got a vangaurd bipod coming soon and a vc silencer as I've got the bull barrel.most people seem to have Harris or deben bipods but this vangaurd one I've found swivels,twists and tilts and the springs are in the legs of the bipod.

IMO you have overdone it on the scope side,,,you don't honestly need more than a 3x9x50 as as said above the Hawke panorama 3x9x50 AO IR is a fantastic piece of glass for the money,,

bsa r10 mk2,,,well all I can say is the one I had was a cracking accurate rifle and most importantly it was totally faultless,

atb Evo

Not got much time today to set scope properly but had a quick go,ended up going for that after talking to a few different people but hopefully get chance to av a look through that hawke scope in future n see the difference.got to the last pellet and a fly landed on the target I was only 15 yards away (recommended for setting) but wondered if I'd get hit.

post-71802-0-37484700-1411314748_thumb.jpg

Yup looks fairly splattered brings a new meaning to a fly on the wall,

I use a Hawke 4-12x50 AO on my HW100 I quite rate it. Its got the illuminated reticle but never used it so far. It came with the gun as a package, I think they are around £85ish pretty good value for the money.

I've also used Hawke nite eyes, possibly ok for PCPs. Had mine on springers and do not rate them. Don't hold zero after around 25 -30 shots, sometimes less.

• 2 months later...

Well done buddy a fantastic bit of kit and what beautiful beauties these are :) I love mine and good choice on the scope!

I went for the mamba and definitely was the right companion for the R10..

Lovely bipod too mate any links to where you got it?

Edited by fog horn

I've had one jam and that was with my mates pellets, annoyingly I can't remember what they were but they were pointed and had a sharp edge on them wich some recon can split the o ring in the mag which I can see happening if u used them a lot, I use these and have not had any jam and used around 600 pellets. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDo2CDTMdokmy mate had a r10mk1 but sold it for a hw100 and when I got my r10 mk 2 he sead he would be tempted for one if he could get a decent price for his.a lot say for the money of a new mk2 r10 its a good deal if u buy a tuned mk1 with all the changed parts.

Thanks for the link to the bipod buddy.. wow a little more expensive than I thought :) might have to wait a bit for that one..

R10is a great rifle mate and im glad I didn't listen to the doom and gloom merchants about them! Every make of gun has their share of problems and these Mk2 ones seem to be more sorted, every time I use mine it feels like a well made and thought out gun..

I bought mine secondhand and have not had one problem with it! I am going to be sending it to John bowkett for blue printing to make what is already a great gun a even better one!

that would be my advise to be fair.. buy a good secondhand one and get blue printed you would end up with a package far more superior to any production line gun and it would run rings around them!

Foggy. .