Iphone 6 and stupid people

Reece

For those of you who have been living under a rock these past few weeks, the iphone 6 has launched.

Some people on the internet put out a hoax advert saying you could charge the phone using microwave radiation, by putting it in the microwave for a bit.

And some people have fallen for it and microwaved their expensive brand spanking new iphone 6, and obviously broken them beyond repair.

I can't believe that some people were actually stupid enough to microwave their new iphones. So stupid but also pretty hilarious.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/do-not-believe-the-rumors-going-around-that-you-can-charge-y#ft9v4i

For those of you who have been living under a rock these past few weeks, the iphone 6 has launched.

Some people on the internet put out a hoax advert saying you could charge the phone using microwave radiation, by putting it in the microwave for a bit.

And some people have fallen for it and microwaved their expensive brand spanking new iphone 6, and obviously broken them beyond repair.

I can't believe that some people were actually stupid enough to microwave their new iphones. So stupid but also pretty hilarious.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/do-not-believe-the-rumors-going-around-that-you-can-charge-y#ft9v4i

Oh I can, it will be a small percentage of those people who are stupid enough to rush out for the newest Iphone! :yes:

Not something I find funny, to encourage people to fry a very expensive phone.

Most will probably be teenagers who's parents are footing the bill.

Won't be doing it to mine when I eventually get it.

Some folk are thick beyond belief, how are they allowed out on their own, an app to waterproof your phone.

Figgy

Not something I find funny, to encourage people to fry a very expensive phone.

Most will probably be teenagers who's parents are footing the bill.

Won't be doing it to mine when I eventually get it.

Some folk are thick beyond belief, how are they allowed out on their own, an app to waterproof your phone.

Figgy

It is still not illegal to be stupid in this country! :no:

Unbelievable that anyone could fall for this, all microwave instructions say NO metal. Not only will they fry their phones they will also booger the microwave and the potential resulting fire may booger their houses also.

Some years ago doing some research with the transponders we made we knackered two microwave ovens checking out a lying customers claims.