Gun Watch

Remington  Rem 700 Custom

£950

.243 Rifle Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Bolt Action
Dsc_0066 Dsc_0068 Dsc_0072

Description

This is my personal custom Remington 700 in 243. 24" Bergara barrel in 1 in 8 twist making it suitable from 55 all the way up to 107gr bullets. Barrel is Remington Varmint profile and fluted. Screwcut in proof to 5/8th inch standard. Pillar bedded with Devcon into a Macmillan `sako` style stock with 14" length of pull, green/grey/buff marble effect so like camo. 1" recoil pad, Monte Carlo style cheekpiece for better scope alignment too. The stock is inlet for Third Eye Tactical bottom metal compatible with Accuracy International AICS magazines, it comes with a 5 round mag included and ten round mags can be bought for it too if desired. Its Duracoated flat black for superb weather and corrosion resistance although the barrel is a stainless unit anyway. Jewell trigger fitted! third Eye tactical picatinny scope rail included too. Its up for sale at £950 and or near offer. So haggle if you want, make me an offer I cant refuse, I want a new shotgun asap and cash money talk. I will give FREE with the gun a quantity (100 rounds) of handloaded ammunition (which cant be sold) that's Lapua Brass and 100gr sierra softpoints for deer and 87gr Vmax for foxes. the gun has been shot three times in the last year and has about 700 rounds through it, still shoots great in the 1/2-3/4" region with handloads and Fiocchi 95gr SST ammo or hornady 95gr superformance too!

£950 or near offer. located Wakefield, West Yorkshire 2 miles from M62 Junction 30.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member fister. Message them here