Bf Goodrich tyres a/t

Essex Keeper

Hankook dynapro at seem good for the money, had them on my truck for a couple of years (don't know how many miles but a quit a few)

or general grabber at2 all so good, put a set on my dads disco3, they are a bit more roady than the hankooks.

even some of the remoulds around are ok if your not doing loads of motorway work with the kids in the back.

I've just (as in today) had a set of 4 Hankooks fitted to our Shogun Sport, in exactly that size.

Did try to get BFGs, but it seems there is a huge shortage currently, so those that do have them have jacked the price up.

Out of interest, the Hankook cost £90 each after discount, fitted at my work, through these guys :

http://www.event-tyres.co.uk

There is also a £25 discount code until 30th September, only applies if you are buying 4 tyres, just enter the code at the checkout : SEP-N664S

Very good, prompt, tidy, you only pay when the job is completed.

Apologies to mods if this looks like advertising. I can supply email of my invoice if needed, to the tune of £340.

For wear and off road perfromance you cant beat the B F Goodrich and the tri guard side wall is very good. But as the others say if you dont do vast milages they will go out of shape before they wear out. But only seen this after maybe 8 to 10 years.

Im running general grabber at's and they seem good.

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m64b0s270p109065/General_Tyres_SUV_4x4_General_Grabber_AT_-_245_70_R16_107S_FR_OWL_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_F_Wet_Grip%3A_E_NoiseClass%3A_3_Noise%3A_72dB

I have got them on my jeep Cherokee I got them about eight years ago I do not do many miles in it they still look good but I just noticed they are starting to get little cracks in the I am a bit shocked at that.

I have been told that as my jeep is not that heavy I would get a better ride with softer tyres they do look nice and chunky for going off road but I think if I ever get new ones again I would go with something a bit softer they may be good on something like a LR with a big heavy chasis but for a lighter truck perhaps something a bit softer would be better.

I have got them on my jeep Cherokee I got them about eight years ago I do not do many miles in it they still look good but I just noticed they are starting to get little cracks in the I am a bit shocked at that.

The rubber on tyre does perish over time. The BF Goodrich that we had on before the Hankooks had plenty of wear left, but were badly perished, were new on the car in 2007.

I've just (as in today) had a set of 4 Hankooks fitted to our Shogun Sport, in exactly that size.

Did try to get BFGs, but it seems there is a huge shortage currently, so those that do have them have jacked the price up.

Out of interest, the Hankook cost £90 each after discount, fitted at my work, through these guys :

http://www.event-tyres.co.uk

There is also a £25 discount code until 30th September, only applies if you are buying 4 tyres, just enter the code at the checkout : SEP-N664S

Very good, prompt, tidy, you only pay when the job is completed.

Apologies to mods if this looks like advertising. I can supply email of my invoice if needed, to the tune of £340.

Spot on came today top company this post should be a sticky !!